BGL Simple Fund 360 Online Access is a cloud-based SMSF accounting system. With a password, Trustees can log on to their accounts from any smartphone, tablet or PC and view their SMSF balance.
How BGL Simple Fund 360 Online Access works
Simple Fund 360 stores all your SMSF data in the cloud. It requires no installation and no set-up cost. To view your SMSF’s activities and allocate transactions, you simply log in online to your account, and you can do this on any device, from anywhere, at any time. Simple Fund 360 can be linked to your SMSF bank accounts and the broker accounts to get daily updates on your SMSF balance.
Advantages of using Simple Fund 360:
- Automatically allocate transactions from live data feeds from BGL’s supported service providers such as banks and brokers.
- Provides text report templates that can be used and edited in Microsoft Word.
- All documents generated by Simple Fund 360 are stored and organised in the document store.
- Electronic digital signing technology is used to reduce administrative paperwork.
- You can continue accessing your data at any time up to 5 years after cancelling your subscription.
- Graphs and charts provide Fund Members with an easy to understand visual representation of investments and Member balances.
- Various investment and financial reports to satisfy the individual needs of users. There are plenty more advantages of using Simple Fund 360, please view this page for more details.
Simple Fund 360 is now supported by most banks and brokers.
- For a list of supported banks for Simple Fund 360, please see here.
For information on the monthly pricing of Simple Fund 360, please view our fee schedule.
Completing your annual SMSF obligations can be a challenging task for Trustees. To guide Trustees through the year end process, Superannuation Warehouse provides a webpage on what is required to complete the Annual Return.