Are you looking for a career with a company that is tech savvy, a leader in its field, provides opportunities for development, study support and a great team environment to work?
We are a high volume specialist SMSF accounting and administration business and if you are a self-motivated SMSF Junior Accountant, we may be able to accommodate you. We offer:
- Specialist SMSF Practice
- Great Company Culture
We look for people with strong system skills and the ability to learn and grow with the organisation. Working closely with accountants in a team, the ideal candidate will:
- Have strong Excel and computer skills
- Be a direct contact point for new and existing client queries
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Financial services experience or an accounting degree
- The ability to take ownership of issues and develop solutions
- Internet savvy with good time management skills
- The ability to work independently
- Drive, initiative and enthusiasm with a high degree of professionalism
Some of the responsibilities of this position will include:
- Management of regulatory lodgment deadlines and workflow
- Wide range of administration tasks such as liaising with the ATO, emails to clients and answering client queries
- Managing a database on Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Working as part of a team, your primary purpose is to produce accurate and timely documents in line with formalised procedures. You will also deal directly with clients, review client data, and be in regular contact with the ATO, other regulators, auditors and other accountant. Superannuation Warehouse provides extensive specialised training for SMSF compliance.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for accounting graduates, students or suitably qualified professionals with limited work experience to progress their career in the financial services industry.
Position based in Mentone, close to public transport and plenty of staff parking.
To apply, please send us your resume via the the file upload page.
Are you interested in a job with Us?
Please complete the form below and submit online: